There is roughly few people who doesn’t use Facebook, It has become a part of our lives. Everybody uses it to stay connected and updated with their friends and family. Facebook’s App is a convenient way to access Facebook in Mobile and Facebook Messenger is the App version of Facebook Chat. But the main problem of these Apps are they are Very Heavy on our Smartphones. You can use Facebook and Messenger Lite versions Instead.
Facebook and Messenger are some of most Resource eating Apps. They eat up a lot of RAM and System resources and heavily impact the performance of Smartphones mainly low and mid end Devices. Facebook Apps also cause for Battery Drain.
Facebook Launched Facebook and Messenger Lite Versions for the Low and Mid End Smartphones out there. It uses very little Resources and Data at the same time has all the features of the Original Facebook Application.
Downloading and Installing the Lite versions of Facebook and Messenger can improve the performance of the Smartphone. It will also result in Improved Battery Life as well.
Download Facebook Lite Version:
This version of Facebook uses less data and works in all network conditions.
• Installs fast – the app is smaller, so it’s quick to download and uses less storage space.
• Loads quickly – it is our fastest app. Upload photos faster and see updates from friends.
• Uses less data – be more efficient with your mobile data. Save money by using less data.
• Works on all networks – it is designed for 2G networks and areas with slow or unstable internet connections.
• Works on most Android phones – you can use it on almost any type of Android phone, new or old.
For the full Facebook app, install Facebook for Android
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. Facebook is free and always will be.
Download Facebook Messenger Lite:
Instantly reach the people in your life for free with Messenger Lite. This lightweight version of Messenger is faster, uses less data and works in all network conditions.
• Installs fast – The app is smaller, so it downloads quickly and uses less storage space.
• Loads quickly – You can send text, photos and links to anyone who uses Messenger, Messenger Lite or Facebook Lite.
• Uses less data – Be more efficient with your mobile data and save space for other apps. Using less data will save you more money.
• Works on all networks – It’s designed for 2G networks and areas with slow or unstable internet connections. If you don’t have a connection, your messages will be delivered when you have signal.
• Works on most Android phones – you can use it on almost any type of Android phone, new or old, including Gingerbread.
If you are using a Low or Medium End Smartphone and Want to improve the Performance of the device, go ahead and Install the Lite Version of the App. It will also improve the Battery of the Phone. But if you are using a high end device there won’t be much of degradation of performance. The Lite version has all the Basic Features that are present in the Full Facebook App, but there are some limitations.
The Lite Versions of the App uses very little amount of DATA, so if you are concerned about the Internet Usage, Lite version would be a good choice over the full version of the App. The Facebook and Messenger Lite Versions are good for those who are using 2G or 3G Internet with slow Connections as Facebook and Messenger Lite versions are optimized for lower data usage and lower resource footprint.
If you find the Article Helpful and Informative, Don’t hesitate to share it with your Friends and Family. Lets reach this to others also. Sharing is Caring.