In India BSNL is the most widely chosen Landline and Broadband Service Provider. It is Indian State-Owned telecommunications company in India. Let us see how to pay BSNL landline bill Online without the need to visit the BSNL Office.
Standing in Queues are just so tiring and boring and yet sometimes we have to stand in one at many situations. If we need to pay our Telephone Bills, we need to walk into the nearest Telephone Exchange or Office and pay the bills. What if we can pay these bill Online? Indeed we can pay Telephone and Broadband bills Online with just minutes and no need to wait in long queues.
There are many method in which we can pay our BSNL Telephone bills, We are going to look into each of them one by one.
1. Pay Bills via BSNL Portal:
We can pay bills using the Official BSNL Online Portal. Creating an Account will give us additional features like view our bills, payment history etc.
- Visit BSNL Online Portal
- Enter the Landline Phone Number with STD Code.
- Enter the E-mail id and Mobile Number. (Details and Receipt will be sent to them).
- Enter the Captcha and Proceed.
- We will be able to see the Bill Amount.
- On the Next page Select Banking Option and Internet gateway.
- After selecting Banking Mode and Payment gateway click “Continue“
- Enter the Card Details and Make the Payment.
- Make Sure you create an Account in the portal so you can manage the Account and also enjoy the below features:
SIGN-IN FOR EXTENDED FEATURES
- Feature Rich Dashboard
- Manage Accounts
- One click Payment
- Get Duplicate Bills
- View Unbilled Usage for GSM
- Multiple Bill Payment for GSM
- Make Advance Payment for GSM
- Check Balance for Prepaid
- Multiple Bill Payment for Bfone
2. Pay BSNL Bills via My BSNL App:
We can pay our Bsnl Landline bills Online using the Official App of BSNL.
- Download MyBSNL App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store .
- Enter the Details and Add Landline Number.
- Due amount will be visible and Continue to Payment.
3. Pay BSNL Landline Bills using UPI App:
We can also pay Landline and Broadband bill using the Latest Payment Interface which Government Introduced last year called UPI.
- Download PhonePe App from Google Play Store. or Apple App Store.
- Open and Register/Login to the App( See How to Create and Setup Phonepe Account)
- Click on Landline and Select BSNL Landline.
- Enter the Account Number, Telephone Number and Select Connection Type.
- Click Confirm and pay using UPI.
If you have any doubts or queries about the post do comment below and we will help you out!